CEO Smorenberg Corporate Consultancy
Harry is a financial services marketing and positioning strategist. He previously worked at Banque Paribas and ABN AMRO and was a director at two leading strategic consultants.
He is a leading contributor to innovation in both the retail and corporate payments and transaction space. He has also been actively involved in developing solutions in financial planning, international pensions and 'social innovations'. His strength is in catalyzing institutions into developing vision and strategies, and in identifying and implementing client-centric solutions.
He is a columnist and guest speaker, sits on several advisory boards and regularly publishes in leading international media.
- Member of the International Advisory Board of the Europe - China Institute, Nyenrode University
- Member of the Board of Advisors of NIBUD (National Institute for Family Finance Information)
- Chairman Editorial Advisory Board of Banking & Finance Europe
- Founder & Chairman of the International EPCA Summit (www.transactives.com)
- Founder & Chairman of the WorldPensionSummit (www.worldpensionsummit.com)
- Founder & Chairman of the GlobalPaymentSummit - Singapore (www.globalpaymentsummit.com)
- Co-founder of China Pension Forum - national platform (Renmin University - Beijing)
- Founder and Chairman of "New Normal in Working" (www.nieuwenormwerken.nl)
- CFO of the foundation "Stichting Drie Dolfijnen" (charity fund)
How they do it elsewhere... New York Times, May 2013
AFP Management Brief European pensions 2012